Caroline at Words and Whispers gave me two awards, Thanks! I wasn't expecting to get any awards until I got more people or awhole lot more post!
Here is some questions I have to answer in order accepting these awards,
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
Actually I didn't know you could BLOG anonymously, I knew you could comment if the blogger allowed for people to do so, but even if I already knew, whats the point to blogging anonymous?
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I'm not stubborn.....
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A girl..... I don't really care about getting into specifics about myself.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I always have time O.O so what do I do in my spear time from school? Stay on the computer too long doing NOTHING, watch TV and mainly QVC...... read if I don't let myself get to distracted... That's actually it. Oh, bug my mom lol.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Finish college, Lord help me, it's not for myself and I do NOT want to go to college, but the two men in my life will not take no for an answer when it comes to college for me....
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I was the only one in class :P I'm homeschooled.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Really, truly, I can't think of anything right now at all... I'm sure there is some stuff but I just can not think of it.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
Depends what it is about myself that I'll share, I'm a pretty private person and I don't like people getting too close to me, period. So other people.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
Talk on the phone.... because I like my boyfriend :)
Here are the rules to the award:
1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers recently discovered.
3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link to the blogger who gave you the award.
7 facts about yourself:
1. I like name brand clothes, purses, shoes. I ONLY buy name brand shoes... but I NEVER pay full price, I always get them either used or on sale.
2. I day dream about the house I want to build someday too much for my own good.
3. My favorite TV shows are Greys Anatomy and Vampire Diaries, choosing is super hard.
4. I have a black cat named Salem, and then theres Sookie and Hidie which isn't mine but I wag them around just as much.
5. I like watching TV shows better then movies sometimes.
6. I really like nailpolish.
7. and Halo 3 & Reach.
Now, to the 10 bloggers who I am giving these awards too,
1. Katie at Misadventures of a Teenage Bookworm
2. Small Review
3. Kirsty @ The overflowing library
4. Lauren at Books From a Shelf
5. Christi at the Teen Librarian
6. April at Book Geek Central
7. Cicely Loves Books
8. The Slowest Bookworm
9. Gina at My Percious
10. The Lady Critic's Library